- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Isla Loves is the “data controller”. This means that Isla Loves determines the purposes of which, and the manner which, your Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact information, such as email and phone number;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers
How we collect Data
We collect data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you ; and
- data is collected automatically
Isla Loves will collect your data in a number of ways for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products;
- when making payments with us, through this website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us make improvements to Website content and navigation, and including the date and frequency with which you access the Website
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookies setting on your browser.
Our use of Data
- Any of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best service possible and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem necessary to do so for our legitimate interest. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights” below).
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of the contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- To enable third party providers to process user payments and refunds.
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and user name that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting via this email address:
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getmesafe.org Get Safe Online is supported by HM Goverment and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold on you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data .
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interest.
To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address :
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complain to the relevant Data Protection Authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps to the with aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All cookies used by this Website are used in accordance to UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to these Cookies. By giving your consent